1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup walnuts
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, plus ¼ cup for rolling
1/3 cup dried cranberries (preferably fruit-sweetened)
2 scoops PlantFusion Vanilla Bean
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
9-11 Medjool dates, pitted
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
*Makes 16 to 18 balls
- Add nuts, coconut, cranberries, PlantFusion, lemon juice and lemon zest to a food processor and pulse for a few seconds to incorporate the ingredients.
- With processor running, add in dates one at a time.
- Continue to blend until everything is well incorporated. Blend in the remaining walnuts.
- Roll about one to two tablespoons of mixture in between the palms of your hands to form a ball.
- Roll in coconut and set on a platter.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Recipe created by Christy Morgan, The Blissful & Fit Chef
Photos by Kate Lewis