The perfect simple and healthy recipe for a refreshing lemonade that's great for your skin!
- 4-5 fresh lemons
- 1 scoop PlantFusion's Collagen Beauty
- 4 cups of water
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey (adjust to taste)
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons into a pitcher.
- Add water and honey, and stir until honey is dissolved.
- Add a handful of fresh mint leaves and stir to combine.
- Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Add ice cubes to individual glasses before serving.
Why it's good for your skin:
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which is essential for collagen production, helping to keep your skin firm and youthful.
- Basil contains amazing antiseptic properties stored in the leaves of the plant and it can be used to treat a wide range of skin conditions
- Honey is a natural humectant, which means it helps to retain moisture in the skin, keeping it hydrated and plump.
Enjoy your refreshing and healthy lemonade!
Check out this recipe's featured secret PlantFusion ingredient - PlantFusion Collagen Beauty